Mine Till Midnight

Mine Till Midnight - Lisa Kleypas I should be cursing Kathy H for giving me [b:Secrets of a Summer Night|114162|Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1)|Lisa Kleypas|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1298443922s/114162.jpg|760678] because until then Lisa Kleypas was just a name on a list of favorite romance authors from a co-worker to help me navigate my way through my new found love and enjoyment of the romance genre. I find I can't because Lisa is turning out to be one of my favorites too and I read The Wallflowers Quartet in no time flat, especially loving [b:Devil in Winter|114166|Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3)|Lisa Kleypas|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1309220205s/114166.jpg|1823830] in which our hero Cam Rohan played a secondary character. So I knew I had to read this right away when I read he was the hero because I was more than a little disappointed that he had pretty much disappeared after his initial appearance.

I guess I'm not the only one who fell in love with the world built for The Wallflowers because her series The Hathaways plunks the new Lord Ramsey (Leo) and his families estate right next door to Lord Westcliff from [b:It Happened One Autumn|827412|It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2)|Lisa Kleypas|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1347738779s/827412.jpg|1823891]. A chance meeting between our heroine, Amelia Hathaway and Cam Rohan at Jenner's gaming hell where she has gone in search of her brother, Leo, Lord Ramsey, start the sparks flying. Amelia has resigned herself to spinsterhood and Cam as a half-breed irish gypsy assumes no one will love him wholly for who he really is.

I love a story of two souls who feel they will never find love coming together and becoming stronger because they allow the other person to help them bear the weight of the world together. How an author can show that the greatest strength is allowing another person to bear and share life tribulations with you instead of shouldering them all on your own.

Buy this title at Powells Books.